Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Long Time No See

Oops.

Let's all just forget about the slight hiatus I have been on and concentrate on me again. Back to me, please. Always me. Thank you very much.

I have news. Cue gasps of excited surprise.

I, previously of TGI Idiot fame, have somehow gotten myself a boyfriend.



Just take a moment for that to sink in.


Even I don't know how it happened. I'd been seeing him a couple of times before I went off to Paris and then I came back from Paris and had gotten him a model Eiffel Tower which was pink and sparkly because he told me to get him a present and I thought it would be hilarious to bring him that which it totally was and he has it up in his room now like he should and then once I'd gotten back from Paris, he asked me.

From that unintelligible bumble, I'll give you the main point; it's Troy.

Yes, Troy from previous posts. Gentleman Troy. Troy who, despite not being THE Giant Idiot, is a complete idiot. But an adorable idiot.

This is the scary part: I might actually like him.

I have not come to terms with this. We are going away to Budapest for 5 days in 2 weeks time which means I should probably come to terms with it pretty quickly. I do not know how I feel about this.

Mainly because I'm scared I'll fuck shit up. I know I'll fuck shit up due to previous incidents also known as: the time I slept with TGI the night after Troy was a gentleman and the time I made out with a guy I'd been wanting to get with since Freshers the night before my first date with Troy.

Writing them out makes me feel - and look - like such a dick.

But we'll see, right? It's nearly 2 months I've been with him.

It'll all be fine.

2 comments:

  1. I am very much enjoying your blog. Please carry on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take my hat off to you good sir for your excellent taste in mediocrity. Fo realz tho, this comment made my day and has definitely given my the shove up the arse I needed to get some more posts up pronto. Thanking you very much and I hope you have a fabulous day.

      Delete