Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

I'm An Idiot

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, allow me to impart some knowledge at your brains.

People are fucktards.

People can also be complete idiots and not realise that other people are fucktards.

Here is my helpful guide to identifying fucktards so you don't become the idiot that doesn't realise the state of the aforementioned fucktardary:

Step 1: Are they male?
Step 2: Are they 6'4?
Step 3: Are they a rugby player?
Step 4: Did they attend a private school?
Step 5: Was the private school in Edinburgh?
Step 6: Are they a giant idiot?

If you answered yes to all of those, you are probably me.

Yep, tis true. It has finally occurred to me that TGI is an arse. I know I realised that about 2 posts ago. But this time it's fo realz yo.

Allow me to expand through the medium of screenshot:




Now if, like me, you are not well versed in the slang terms used by the youth of today, and have no idea what 'sket' means, allow me to use Urban Dictionary to elaborate:


Rude.

I am slightly ashamed to admit this but when he called me that: I cried. Which may have been the result of overtiredness and also the fact I'd just finished bawling my eyes out at The Fault in Our Stars but the fact remains that a boy made me cry. And that's just not on.

So the moral of this little post is not to let people be fucktards to you. Because everybody deserves more than that. 

People can be really horrible and it's hard to spot someone who will hurt you - you may not find out until it's too late. But just remember that there are wonderful, lovely, decent people in the world.

Wonderful, lovely, decent people who will watch High School Musical with you for a first date and geek out about Harry Potter.

So if you'll excuse me...




No comments:

Post a Comment