Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Finally A True Cat Lady

Hello! Tis I! The useless blogger! Remember me?!

Today, lovely people, I would like you to meet Eskie.



OMG WE HAVE A CAT NOW AND HOW HAVE I NOT DOCUMENTED THIS AT ALL EVER HERE?!!!!!!!!



 HE IS THE FLUFFIEST FATTEST BALL OF SMOOSH THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. I HAVE NEVER FELT A LOVE LIKE THIS.



We got him from the RSPCA (or, as I like to think of it, he was gifted to us from the gods above) about 3 months ago. The nice RSPCA lady/god told us that he was called Perry and had actually been rescued from a drug den.


I know!! This stupid wonky eyed fluffball had been a drug lord's pet. To be fair, he probably was THE drug lord.


It was actually Ryan who first spotted him as I had already decided I really wanted a black cat and so I didn't even bother looking at any others.


This was taken the night we brought him home. Safe to say, he loves Ryan a lot.


We've put him on a bit of a diet and exercise regime as he's rather on the large side. He's not quite into the whole exercise thing yet...

We named him Eskie which is short for Escobar which is in turn short for Pablo Escobar. The famous drug lord. Right?!! RIGHT?!! Hilarious.

Last picture, I promise.


He is my sweet baby child and the love of my life. He is also in a grump because he loves sitting on the laptop and I pushed him off to write this.

Cat lady dreams have been realised.






2 comments:

  1. Oh he's beautiful, so fluffy! Great name too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he though?!! I have never felt a love like this before.

      Delete